Sunday, August 22, 2010

California Car Hire Guide

California is the densest state in the US. It is the western equivalent of Florida, as California is also a coastal area but on the exact opposite side. It is bordered by the Pacific Ocean, making it the perfect beach destination for families living over the West Coast. California's diverse cities are what make it a highly interesting place. The Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco, the Hollywood Walk of Fame in Los Angeles, and the Sea World Marine Theme Park in San Diego are just examples of the nice things to see in California.
California offers an experience like no other. Only from here you can enjoy beach fun and a flourishing city life at the same time. Theaters like the Graumann's Chinese Theater, five-star dining, a thriving nightlife, and the United State's rich and diverse culture are all offered from the same place.
Plan a visit real soon and have the pleasure vacation that you're dreaming of. California has your type of adventure covered. Just make sure that you plan your vacation ahead and book the perfect flight, hotel, and rented car. California is so much fun and so much easier to explore with your own car to drive. The buses and the taxis around here are not that reliable, especially because of the fact that the US is mainly a private car country. Every family has at least one car in their garage for their local transportation needs. This makes the demand for taxis and buses so much lower. Therefore it can be a problem finding a ride on the streets especially during the peak hours when everybody is out and there were a few public transports on the streets.
To book a car, simply log online and search for the best deals in this town. Avis, Alamo, and Dollar can help you find the vehicle that best fits your specific needs. Book a car through a car hire affiliate so you can compare the prevailing rates easily and have the car ready for pick up at the airport or town where you decide to stay.
There are many international car rental companies operating in California. And there's a car that's perfect for you and your family easily available. Get a Hyundai Accent, a Ford Focus, or a Pontiac G6. Bigger cars like the Ford Freestar, Dodge Caravan, and Chevrolet Express are easily accessible too.

13 comments:

  1. I usually prefer to hire a car and driver, when I am on vacation or business trip I am distracted and afraid that I may have an accident, especially in California.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I went to California I hired a car and it was a good one and I did get a very good price for my whole stay. The only difficulty I faced is that I am from a foreign country and I did not know exactly the ways and the rules that prevailed, when going again I will certainly use a driver. Thanks for sharing the information about car hire, I will use them for my coming visit to California.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I usually take a taxi but I would think twice about hiring a car then buy a piece:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it makes more cheaper it i rent a car for visiting a place like California instead of having a Taxi. Thanks for the tips and idea it help me a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is very convenient when we rent a car. It helps us be more active in the movement, don't waste the time into taking a taxi or a bus,and the most it is cheaper. Thank for your note. I will remember this tip.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with Amanda and do the same thing its so much easier and less of a headache with no worries.

    ReplyDelete
  7. When I go to places where I am not familiar to, I prefer to rent a car or just buy used cars. I see it as a convenient way because I only need to pay the rent of the car and I am not comfortable trusting strangers like drivers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. California car hire. It certainly explained something different for me. Nice post. I like it. Thanks for share.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for this useful article about california car hire. =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. When I go to places where I am not familiar to, I prefer to rent a car or just buy used cars. I see it as a convenient way because I only need to pay the rent of the car and I am not comfortable trusting strangers like drivers.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome! I will share this post to my friends for sure they will like it too. Look forward for another post.

    ReplyDelete